Requirements for RevDeBug
IDE Starting from RevDeBug 3.0 version:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Community, Professional or Enterprise editions
IDE For older RevDeBug versions:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2015 Community, Professional or Enterprise editions
- .NET .NET Framework version 4.7.1
- Processor 2 GHz Dual Core or faster
- RAM 4 GB or more
- Free space 3 GB or more
- Display 1024x768 display (1920x1080 recommended)
- OS Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Disc Preferred SSD discs
RevDeBug can work with your projects providing they:
- are written in C# or VB .NET
- are targeting either:
- .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- .NET Core 2.1 or higher
- .NET Core 2.0 if your projects are referencing Microsoft.AspNetCore.All 2.0.5 or higher
- are either:
- Desktop applications (WPF, WinForms)
- Web Applications (ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core)
- Windows Services
- Console Applications
- Runtime generated code is not being recorded.
- Some new features of C# and VB.NET 15.0 syntax are not supported.
- Unhandled exceptions in ASP.NET Core/ASP.NET MVC applications are not being recorded.
- Http requests details in ASP.NET Core applications are not being recorded.
- References with aliases other than global are not supported.
- When you are using Avast, you will have to add the RevDeBug Recorder to your whitelist.
- In case of 100% CPU usage, RevDeBug might not record your application.